Sunday, November 5, 2017 — TORONTO (November 5, 2017) – Following an 81-game regular season, the 105th Grey Cup Playoff matchups are now set. The Eastern Semi-Final features West Division crossover team Saskatchewan Roughriders visiting TD Place to take on the Ottawa REDBLACKS. In the Western Semi-Final the Winnipeg Blue Bombers will host the Edmonton Eskimos at Investors Group Field.
Sunday, November 12th at 1 p.m. ET
Saskatchewan Roughriders at Ottawa REDBLACKS
Buy tickets to the Eastern Semi-Final in Ottawa
- Ottawa has hosted a home playoff game for the third consecutive year.
- Ottawa has a 33-13 (.717) home playoff record.
- Saskatchewan are 20-33-1 (.380) in road playoff games.
- The last time Ottawa met Saskatchewan in the playoffs was in 1976 in the 64th Grey Cup where Ottawa defeated Saskatchewan 23-20.
- Season Series: Ottawa and Saskatchewan split the season series 1-1 in the regular season.
- This is the third-time Saskatchewan has been the crossover team. The other times occurred in 2002 and 2005. On both occasions they lost in the Eastern Semi-Final.
Sunday, November 12th at 4:30 p.m. ET
Edmonton Eskimos at Winnipeg Blue Bombers
Buy tickets to the Western Semi-Final in Winnipeg
- This marks the first-time Winnipeg has hosted a playoff game since 2011 and the first playoff game at Investors Group Field.
- Winnipeg own a .683 winning percentage in 60 playoff homes games (40-18-2).
- Edmonton are 19-29 (.396) playing on the road in playoff games.
- The last-time Winnipeg and Edmonton met in the playoffs was in 2008 when Edmonton crossed over to the East Division and played Winnipeg. Edmonton went on to win the game 29-21.
- Season Series: Winnipeg went 2-0 versus Edmonton in the regular season.
Please note that media accreditation for the 105th GreyCup Playoffs is handled through the teams and subject to CFL approval.
Here is a list of the six teams in the 105th Grey Cup Playoffs, including their all-time playoff records and winning percentage from 1936-present:
- Calgary (46-46-2, with a .500 winning percentage)
- Winnipeg (61-50-2, with a .549 winning percentage)
- Edmonton (58-45, with a .563 winning percentage)
- Saskatchewan (42-49-2, with a .462 winning percentage)
- Ottawa (43-40, with a .518 winning percentage)
- Toronto (43-37-1, with a .537 winning percentage)
The Eastern and Western Finals will take place on Novemeber 19th. Toronto Argoanuts will host the Eastern Final at 1 p.m. ET and the Calgary Stampeders will host the Western Final at 4:30 p.m. ET.
Visit www.cfl.ca/playoffs to purchase tickets throughout the 105th Grey Cup playoffs.