The Eastern Division Final will have the Hamilton Tiger-Cats take on the Ottawa REDBLACKS at TD Place on Sunday, November 18th at 1 p.m. ET.
At 4:30 p.m. ET the Western Division Final will take place in Calgary where the Stampeders will play the Winnipeg Blue Bombers at McMahon Stadium.
Please note that media accreditation for the 106th Grey Cup Playoffs is handled through the teams and subject to CFL approval.
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 18th AT 1 P.M. ET
HAMILTON TIGER-CATS AT OTTAWA REDBLACKS
BUY TICKETS TO THE EASTERN FINAL IN OTTAWA
- Ottawa is hosting the Eastern Final for the third time in four years and now have played a home playoff game four seasons in a row.
- Ottawa has a 33-14 (.702) home record in the playoffs.
- Home teams in the Eastern Final are 31-13 (.705) since 1973.
- Ottawa will be looking to play in the Grey Cup for the first time since 2016 when they defeated Calgary at BMO Field. It would be the 18th Grey Cup appearance for an Ottawa franchise, where they have a 10-7 record (.588).
- This is Hamilton’s third appearance in the Eastern Final in six years and their first since 2015.
- Hamilton has a 15-29 (.344) away record in the playoffs.
- The last time Ottawa and Hamilton played in the playoffs was in 2015; Henry Burris connected with Greg Ellingson for a 93-yard touchdown with just over a minute left to lead the REDBLACKS to a 35-28 victory in the Eastern Final.
- In the era of single-game Eastern Finals Hamilton and Ottawa have met three times: 1976, 1981 and 2015
- This season, Ottawa swept the season series against Hamilton: Week 7 in Hamilton 21-15, Week 19 in Ottawa 35-31 and in Hamilton Week 20, 31-13.
- With a victory, Hamilton would play in their first Grey Cup since 2014. It would be their 21st appearance in the game. They have a record of 8-12 (.400) in Grey Cup games.
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 18th AT 4:30 P.M. ET
WINNIPEG BLUE BOMBERS AT CALGARY STAMPEDERS
BUY TICKETS TO THE WESTERN FINAL IN CALGARY
- Calgary hosts a playoff game for the seventh consecutive season, the seventh time they have made it to the Western Division Final.
- Calgary has a 34-20 (.630) home playoff record. The last time they lost at home in the playoffs was in 2013 to Saskatchewan.
- Home teams in the Western Division Final are 27-19 (.587) since 1972.
- The Stampeders will be looking for their third consecutive trip to the Grey Cup which would be their 17th appearance (7-9 – .438). The Stampeders have never made the Grey Cup three times in a row and the last team to do so was Montreal, from 2008-2010.
- The last time these two teams met in the playoffs was in 1982 in the Western Semi-Final. The last time both teams met in the post-season was in the 2001 Grey Cup in Montreal. Calgary won 27-19.
- Winnipeg has a playoff road record of 22-32 (.407).
- This is the Blue Bombers' first Division Final since 2011 when they defeated the Tiger-Cats and made it to the Grey Cup. Since they returned to the West Division, this is their first Western Final since 2002 at Edmonton.
- The Blue Bombers are looking to make their 25th appearance in the Grey Cup, which would be their first time their first time since 2011. They have a record of 10-14 (.417) in Grey Cup games.
- The two teams split the season series. Week 11 saw Calgary win at home 39-26 while Winnipeg won their home game in Week 20 29-21.