Calgary Win OR Tie OR Saskatchewan Loss OR Tie = Calgary clinches first place in the West Division and will host the Western Final on November 18
Saskatchewan Win OR Tie = Saskatchewan secures a home playoff date
Winnipeg Win OR Tie = Winnipeg clinches the final playoff berth and Edmonton is eliminated from playoff contention
Winnipeg Win + BC Loss = Winnipeg finishes third and BC becomes the crossover team
Ottawa Win OR Tie = Ottawa clinches first place in the East Division and will host the Eastern Final on November 18
A West Division team will crossover to the East Division for the third consecutive season
- Calgary Stampeders clinched a home playoff date
- Saskatchewan Roughriders have clinched a playoff berth
- Ottawa REDBLACKS clinched a home playoff date
- Hamilton Tiger-Cats clinched a home playoff date
- BC Lions clinched a playoff berth
- Montreal Alouettes
- Toronto Argonauts
- Edmonton needs Winnipeg to lose to Calgary this week in order to remain in contention.
- If Edmonton qualifies for the playoffs it will be as a crossover team only.
- In order for the BC Lions to win the season series outright with Saskatchewan Roughriders they must win by 4+ points.
- If BC and Saskatchewan tie the season series (BC wins by 3 points on Saturday) the outcome of the tie-breaker is yet to be determined.