Hamilton Win AND Montreal Loss = Hamilton clinches first place in the division and will host the Eastern Final on November 17
- A Hamilton victory on Friday will give the team 24 points. Montreal would then need a win to stay in contention for first-place in the East Division. A Montreal loss would mean the Alouettes cannot accumulate more than 22 points on the season.
Montreal Win OR Tie = Montreal secures a post-season spot and a home playoff date
- If Montreal does not lose, the team will finish with at least 15 points on the year. Ottawa is on a bye week and holds six points with four games remaining, while Toronto has four points and five matches left in 2019. Each team is incapable of collecting more than 14 points this season.
Edmonton Win = Edmonton earns a playoff berth via crossover
- If Edmonton wins, the team will finish with a minimum of 16 points. While the Eskimos could then lose its remaining three games and the Lions could finish with four straight victories to knot the teams at 16 points each, Edmonton owns the tie-breaker after having taken the season series with victories in Weeks 2 and 5. An Eskimos win will also ensure a crossover due to Ottawa and Toronto’s inability to earn more than 14 points on the year.
- Calgary clinched its 15th consecutive playoff appearance in Week 15.
- Winnipeg secured its fourth straight spot in the post-season in Week 15.
- Hamilton locked-up a home playoff date for a second year-in-a-row in Week 15.
- Saskatchewan claimed a post-season berth for the third consecutive year in Week 16.
If the fourth-place team in division A has more points than the third-place team in division B (they cannot be tied), it will cross over and take the place of the third-place team in division B. The team which crossed over will then complete against the second-place team in division B.