- Winnipeg WIN = Winnipeg clinches a playoff spot
- No team can clinch a playoff spot this week
If the fourth-place team in division A – A4 – has more points than the third-place team in division B – B3 (they cannot be tied), A4 will cross over and take the place of B3 in terms of playoff seeding. A4 will then compete against B2 in the division B semi-final.
WEEK 11 GAMES:
- Friday, October 15, 9 p.m. ET – Winnipeg at Edmonton
- Saturday, October 16, 4 p.m. ET – Montreal at Ottawa
- Saturday, October 16, 7 p.m. ET – BC at Calgary