- Winnipeg WIN = Winnipeg clinches first place in the division; earns the right to host the Western Final on December 5
- Winnipeg LOSS and Saskatchewan LOSS = Winnipeg clinches a home playoff date
- Winnipeg LOSS (by less than 21 points) and Calgary LOSS = Winnipeg clinches a home playoff date
- No team can clinch a playoff spot this week
- Winnipeg secured a playoff spot for the fifth consecutive season in Week 11.
If the fourth-place team in division A – A4 – has more points than the third-place team in division B – B3 (they cannot be tied), A4 will cross over and take the place of B3 in terms of playoff seeding. A4 will then compete against B2 in the division B semi-final.
WEEK 12 GAMES:
- Friday, October 22, 7:30 p.m. ET – Toronto at Montreal
- Saturday, October 23, 4 p.m. ET – Ottawa at Hamilton
- Saturday, October 23, 7 p.m. ET – BC at Winnipeg
- Saturday, October 23, 9:45 p.m. ET – Saskatchewan at Calgary