- Hamilton hosts Montreal in the Eastern Semi-Final on November 28 at Tim Hortons Field, in the event of:
- Montreal LOSS, or
- Hamilton WIN, or
- Montreal TIE and Hamilton TIE
- Montreal hosts Hamilton in the Eastern Semi-Final on November 28 at Molson Stadium, in the event of:
- Montreal WIN and Hamilton LOSS or TIE, or
- Montreal TIE and Hamilton LOSS
- Winnipeg secured a playoff spot for the fifth consecutive season in Week 11 and claimed first place in the West Division in Week 12. IG Field will be home to the Western Final on December 5.
- Toronto clinched a playoff spot for the first time since 2017 in Week 13 and secured top spot in the East Division in Week 15. BMO Field will host the Eastern Final on December 5.
- Saskatchewan clinched a playoff spot for the fourth straight season in Week 13 and earned the right to host the Western Semi-Final in Week 15. Mosaic Stadium will be the backdrop to the Western Semi-Final on November 28.
- Hamilton clinched its third consecutive playoff berth in Week 14.
- Montreal clinched a spot in the playoffs in Week 14.
- Calgary made it 16 straight seasons of playoff appearances in Week 15. It is the fifth-longest streak in CFL history.
Eastern Semi-Final | November 28 | 1 p.m. ET | Hamilton versus Montreal, host team to be determined this week.
Western Semi-Final | November 28 | 4:30 p.m. ET | Calgary at Saskatchewan – Buy tickets
Eastern Final | December 5 | 12:30 p.m. ET | Hamilton/Montreal at Toronto – Buy tickets
Western Final | December 5 | 4 p.m. ET | Saskatchewan/Calgary at Winnipeg – Buy tickets
WEEK 16 GAMES
- Tuesday, November 16, 7:30 p.m. ET – Edmonton at Toronto
- Friday, November 19, 7:30 p.m. ET – Ottawa at Montreal
- Friday, November 19, 10:30 p.m. ET – Edmonton at BC
- Saturday, November 20, 4 p.m. ET – Saskatchewan at Hamilton
- Saturday, November 20, 7 p.m. ET – Winnipeg at Calgary