109TH GREY CUP MEDIA SCHEDULE: FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 18
Additional details and updated timing
REGINA (November 18, 2022) – Accredited media members for the 109th Grey Cup are invited to pick up their working credentials beginning at 8 a.m. local. The day’s media schedule with additional details and updated timing has been attached for reference.
PLEASE BE ADVISED
- For security purposes, individuals must claim their own credentials from the Grey Cup Media Accreditation Office in Meeting Room 4, located on the second floor of the of the Queensbury Convention Centre. No exceptions.
- Proper photo ID is required, i.e. Driver’s license, passport, health card, etc.
- A mandatory COVID-19 testing policy has NOT been enacted. When picking up accreditation, media members will NOT be required to provide proof of vaccination.
HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS
All accredited media will be required to follow the CFL’s Health and Safety protocols at all league events. Media members are asked to self-monitor their symptoms before attending any event. If experiencing any symptoms, media are requested to stay home or at their hotels. The CFL recommends travelling with the free COVID-19 test kits available through local pharmacies and/or public health authorities.
For media interactions with players or coaches outdoors (one-on-one or in scrums), media must physically distance themselves OR wear a mask. For indoor interactions, media will be required to wear a mask AND be physically distanced.
Failure to adhere to these rules may result in a credential being revoked without notice or appeal, and immediate removal from areas designated for media coverage.
IN THE EVENT OF A POSITIVE TEST
While the Federal and Provincial Governments no longer require mandatory isolation for a positive COVID-19 test, a league policy has been instituted prohibiting individuals who have tested positive from attending CFL events or entering CFL venues. This policy was recommended by the league’s Chief Medical Officers and additional infectious disease experts.
Upon testing positive, individuals will not be permitted at CFL events and/or venues for five full days, with the onset of symptoms or a positive test result serving as Day Zero.
A negative test on Day Six will allow media members to enter CFL events and/or venues. Individuals may reintegrate into the CFL physical working environment on Day Seven, regardless of testing.
GREY CUP MEDIA ACCREDITATION OFFICE
- Queensbury Convention Centre
2nd Floor, Meeting Room 4
1700 Elphinstone Street
- Friday, November 18 – Saturday, November 19
- 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Sunday, November 20 (Game Day)
- 8 – 8:45 a.m. – CFL Commissioner’s State of the League media address
- Queensbury Convention Centre, Ballroom A – 2nd Floor
- 10 – 11 a.m. – Fan State of the League with Commissioner Ambrosie
- 10 – 12 p.m. – Toronto Argonauts practice
- 2 – 4 p.m. – Winnipeg Blue Bombers practice