TORONTO (October 17, 2022) – Week 20 playoff scenarios for the 109th Grey Cup on November 20 from Mosaic Stadium in Saskatchewan:
- BC WIN OR Calgary LOSS = BC clinches second place and will host the Western Semi-Final on November 6 at BC Place.
- Toronto WIN = Toronto clinches first place and will host the Eastern Final on November 13 at BMO Field.
- Hamilton WIN and Saskatchewan LOSS = Hamilton clinches third place and will play in the Eastern Semi-Final on November 6.
- Hamilton WIN OR Saskatchewan WIN = Ottawa eliminated from playoff contention.
- Winnipeg secured a postseason berth for the sixth consecutive season in Week 13. In Week 18, they earned the right to host the Western Final at IG Field on November 13.
- Toronto clinched a home playoff date for the second-straight season in Week 16.
- Calgary secured a playoff appearance for a club record 17th straight season in Week 16. The streak is tied for fourth-longest in CFL history.
- BC clinched its first playoff berth since 2018 in Week 16.
- Montreal clinched a home playoff date in Week 19, making it the team’s third consecutive postseason appearance.
If the fourth-place team in division A – A4 – has more points than the third-place team in division B – B3 (they cannot be tied), A4 will cross over and take the place of B3 in terms of playoff seeding. A4 will then compete against B2 in the division B semi-final.
WEEK 19 SCHEDULE
- Friday, October 21 at 7 p.m. ET – Ottawa at Hamilton
- Friday, October 21 at 9:45 p.m. ET – BC at Edmonton
- Saturday, October 22 at 4 p.m. ET – Toronto at Montreal
- Saturday, October 22 at 7 p.m. ET – Calgary at Saskatchewan