TORONTO (August 29, 2023) – 110th Grey Cup playoff scenarios for Week 13 – OK Tire Labour Day Weekend:
- Winnipeg WIN = Winnipeg clinches a playoff spot
- No team can clinch a playoff spot this week
- Winnipeg is looking to clinch a playoff berth for the seventh consecutive year
- In 2022, Winnipeg clinched a playoff berth after their 12th game.
If the fourth-place team in division A – A4 – has more points than the third-place team in division B – B3 (they cannot be tied), A4 will cross over and take the place of B3 in terms of playoff seeding. A4 will then compete against B2 in the division B semi-final.
WEEK 13 – OK TIRE LABOUR DAY WEEKEND
- Saturday, September 2 at 7 p.m. ET – BC at Montreal
- Sunday, September 3 at 7 p.m. ET – Winnipeg at Saskatchewan
- Monday, September 4 at 3:30 p.m. ET – Toronto at Hamilton
- Monday, September 4 at 7 p.m. ET – Edmonton at Calgary