TORONTO (October 4, 2023) – 110th Grey Cup playoff scenarios for Week 18 – Thanksgiving Weekend presented by Purolator:
- Saskatchewan WIN = No crossover potential for East Division fourth-place team; Edmonton and Ottawa eliminated from playoff contention.
- Edmonton LOSS = Edmonton eliminated from playoff contention.
- Montreal WIN and Hamilton LOSS = Montreal will host the Eastern Semi-final at Percival Molson Memorial Stadium on Saturday, November 4 at 3 p.m. ET.
- Ottawa LOSS = Ottawa eliminated from playoff contention.
- Toronto clinched the East Division title for a third straight season in Week 15
- Winnipeg secured a playoff spot for a seventh consecutive year in Week 14
- BC clinched a postseason berth for a second straight year in Week 16
- Montreal booked a trip to the postseason for the fourth consecutive year in Week 17
- Hamilton clinched a playoff berth for a fifth straight season in Week 17.
If the fourth-place team in division A – A4 – has more points than the third-place team in division B – B3 (they cannot be tied), A4 will cross over and take the place of B3 in terms of playoff seeding. A4 will then compete against B2 in the division B semi-final.
WEEK 18 – THANKSGIVING WEEKEND PRESENTED BY PUROLATOR
- Friday, October 6 at 7 p.m. ET – Edmonton at Toronto
- Friday, October 6 at 10 p.m. ET – Winnipeg at BC
- Saturday, October 7 at 7 p.m. ET – Hamilton at Saskatchewan
- Monday, October 9 at 1 p.m. ET – Ottawa at Montreal