TORONTO (October 17, 2023) – 110th Grey Cup playoff scenarios for Week 20:
- Winnipeg WIN OR BC LOSS = Winnipeg claims the West Division title, and will host the Western Final at IG Field on Saturday, November 11 at 6:30 p.m. ET. BC finishes second and hosts the Western Semi-final at BC Place on Saturday, November 4 at 6:30 p.m.
- Calgary WIN AND Saskatchewan LOSS = Calgary clinches a playoff spot.
- Saskatchewan WIN AND Calgary LOSS = Saskatchewan clinches a playoff spot.
- Playoff matchups are set.
- Toronto clinched the East Division title for a third straight season in Week 15.
- Winnipeg secured a playoff spot for a seventh consecutive year in Week 14.
- BC clinched a postseason berth for a second straight year in Week 16.
- Montreal secured second-place in the East Division for a second consecutive year in Week 19.
- Hamilton clinched a playoff berth for a fifth straight season in Week 17.
- Friday, October 20 at 10 p.m. ET – Calgary at BC
- Saturday, October 21 at 4 p.m. ET – Toronto at Saskatchewan
- Saturday, October 21 at 7 p.m. ET – Edmonton at Winnipeg