WHAT: Over 160 Jumpstart kids aged 9-12 years old from Greenway School and Victory School will have the experience of a lifetime as they participate in football drills led by CFL players
WHEN: Thursday, March 22 from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
WHERE: RBC Convention Centre
WHO: Ten current CFL players:
- Alex Singleton, Linebacker, Calgary Stampeders
- Andrew Harris, Running Back, Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- Manny Arceneaux, Slotback, BC Lions
- Brad Sinopoli, Wide Receiver, Ottawa REDBLACKS
- Jerome Messam, Running Back, Saskatchewan Roughriders
- Mike Reilly, Quarterback, Edmonton Eskimos
- Maurice Leggett, Defensive Back, Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- Willie Jefferson, Defensive Lineman, Saskatchewan Roughriders
- John Bowman, Defensive End, Montreal Alouettes
- Simoni Lawrence, Linebacker, Hamilton Tiger Cats
Over 160 kids aged 9-12 from Greenway School and Victory School
Randy Ambrosie, CFL Commissioner
***Photo opportunities include:
- The Grey Cup
- Group photo with kids/players/Grey Cup/CFL Commissioner
- Kids throwing footballs
- CFL players interacting with kids
- Local kids participating in sport
Jumpstart is a national charity that helps children from financially disadvantaged families in Canada participate in organized sport and physical activity by covering the costs of registration, equipment and/or transportation.
*If media is interested in speaking to Randy Ambrosie, it is recommended they arrive no later than 12:15 p.m.