HAMILTON (November 12, 2023) – Media members are invited to the official arrivals of the two competing teams in the 110th Grey Cup. There will be a photo/video opportunity as the teams deplane and walk on to the tarmac, before a brief media availability inside the museum’s hangar with the Head Coach and select players from each team.
Media members are required to RSVP with Guillaume Tremblay-St-Gelais, Senior Manager, Communications and Public Affairs at [email protected] before 2 p.m. ET on November 13.
Winnipeg and Montreal are set to compete in the 110th Grey Cup. The ‘home’ team Montreal Alouettes will wear their navy jerseys with navy helmet and pants, and they will use the Hamilton Tiger-Cats’ locker room at Tim Hortons Field. The ‘away’ team Winnipeg Blue Bombers will wear their gold helmets with white jerseys and gold pants, and they will use the visiting team’s locker room.
The 110th Grey Cup will be the first time ever that teams from Winnipeg and Montreal have met in the championship game.
- 110th Grey Cup – Team Arrivals
- Monday, November 13
- Montreal Alouettes’ arrival: 4:20 p.m. ET (approx.) on flight NRL600
- Winnipeg Blue Bombers’ arrival: 6:30 p.m. ET (approx.) on flight WS9551
- Canadian Heritage Warplane Museum
9280 Airport Rd.
Mount Hope, Ont.
- Montreal Alouettes Head Coach Jason Maas, Cody Fajardo and Marc-Antoine Dequoy
- Winnipeg Blue Bombers Head Coach Mike O’Shea, Zach Collaros and Brandon Alexander