CFL AND WINNIPEG BLUE BOMBERS TO MAKE SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
Commissioner Ambrosie, Blue Bombers leadership and delegates from the city and province in attendance
WINNIPEG (March 13, 2023) – Media members are invited to attend a special announcement by the Canadian Football League (CFL) and the Winnipeg Blue Bombers on Tuesday, March 14 at 11 a.m. CT in the Pinnacle Club at IG Field.
CFL Commissioner Randy Ambrosie, Blue Bombers team leadership, and delegates representing the City of Winnipeg and the Province of Manitoba, will be on-hand to address the media and pose for a photo opportunity.
Media members must RSVP directly with Darren Cameron, Senior Director of Public and Player Relations, Winnipeg Blue Bombers at [email protected] to confirm attendance.
MEDIA CONFERENCE DETAILS
- CFL and Winnipeg Blue Bombers special announcement
- Tuesday, March 14
- 11 a.m. CT
- IG Field
315 Chancellor Matheson Rd.
- Please park in the main lot accessible off of Chancellor Matheson and enter through The Bomber Store.
- Commissioner Randy Ambrosie, CFL
- Premier Heather Stefanson, Manitoba
- Hon. Obby Khan, Minister of Sport, Culture and Heritage
- Mayor Scott Gillingham, City of Winnipeg
- Mike Pyle, Chair of the Board of Directors, Winnipeg Football Club
- Wade Miller, President and CEO, Winnipeg Football Club
- Additional VIPs