The CFL ON TSN pre-season broadcast schedule is as follows:
- Friday, May 31 – Saskatchewan @ Calgary at 9 p.m. ET on TSN
- Saturday, June 1 – Hamilton @ Ottawa at 7 p.m. ET on TSN
- Thursday, June 6 – Ottawa @ Montreal at 7:30 p.m. ET on TSN
- Friday, June 7 – Calgary @ BC at 10 p.m. ET on TSN
SPORTSCENTRE provides comprehensive coverage throughout the 2019 CFL season, beginning with a preview of the upcoming season. TSN’s Matthew Scianitti and Farhan Lalji deliver features on key storylines from around the league as teams prepare for the road to the 107th Grey Cup presented by Shaw. TSN.ca also primes fans for the new season with training camp reports, blogs, exclusive video features, and analyses from TSN’s football experts, including Lalji, Scianitti, and TSN Football Insider Dave Naylor. Naylor also pens a series of stories focusing on the top news makers from this past off-season.
Fans across the country can tune in to TSN Radio stations for CFL ON TSN pre-season game coverage on-air, online, and on the go through the TSN and iHeartRadio apps. Live radio coverage of the pre-season includes:
- Sunday, May 26 – BC @ Edmonton at 4 p.m. ET on TSN 1040 Vancouver
- Thursday, May 30 – Montreal @ Toronto at 11 a.m. ET on TSN 690 Montreal
- Saturday, June 1 – Hamilton @ Ottawa at 7 p.m. ET on TSN 1200 Ottawa and TSN 1150 Hamilton
- Thursday, June 6 – Ottawa @ Montreal at 7:30 p.m. ET on TSN 1200 Ottawa and TSN 690 Montreal
- Thursday, June 6 – Toronto @ Hamilton at 7:30 p.m. ET on TSN 1150 Hamilton
- Friday, June 7 – Calgary @ BC at 10 p.m. ET on TSN 1040 Vancouver
Coverage of the CFL ON TSN preseason is also available to TSN and TSN Direct subscribers for live streaming and on-demand viewing via TSN.ca/Live and the TSN app. Additionally, ESPN+ delivers live coverage of all four pre-season games for viewers in the U.S.
TSN and RDS are the exclusive Canadian broadcasters of the CFL, delivering live coverage of every regular season game, complete playoff coverage, and the 107th GREY CUP, one of 60+ championship events that live on TSN, airing live from McMahon Stadium in Calgary on Nov. 24, 2019.
TSN is Canada’s Sports Leader and provides world-class content across its industry-leading platforms including five national television feeds, TSN.ca, TSN GO, and TSN Radio stations across the country. With a broad portfolio of multimedia sports assets, Champions Live Here as TSN delivers more championship events than any broadcaster in the country. The network’s deep and diverse roster of live sports programming includes the Grey Cup, IIHF World Junior Championship, Hockey Canada events, CFL, NFL, NBA, MLS, Toronto Maple Leafs, Ottawa Senators, Montreal Canadiens, Winnipeg Jets, Season of Champions Curling, FIFA World Cup, UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League, Premier League, Canada Soccer, CONCACAF Gold Cup and Champions League, MLB, Golf’s Majors, NASCAR, F1, Grand Slam Tennis, UFC, NCAA March Madness, and Skate Canada and Rugby Canada events. TSN is a division of Bell Media, which is part of BCE Inc. (TSX, NYSE: BCE), Canada’s largest communications company.