Thursday, February 11, 2016 — TORONTO – Earlier today at the Canadian International Auto Show, Nissan Canada joined forces with the Canadian Football League (CFL) to unveil the TITAN Warrior Concept. In recognition of its longstanding partnership with the CFL, Nissan welcomed CFL Commissioner Jeffrey L. Orridge and Kate Beirness, TSN SportsCentre Anchor. In a rare off-season moment, nine players representing all CFL teams came together to collectively tear the wraps off the extreme, off-road pickup truck concept.
The players were:
- Jovan Olafioye, BC Lions;
- Cory Watson, Edmonton Eskimos;
- Junior Turner, Calgary Stampeders;
- Jeff Knox Jr., Saskatchewan Roughriders;
- Stanley Bryant, Winnipeg Blue Bombers;
- Simoni Lawrence, Hamilton Tiger-Cats;
- Tyler Holmes, Toronto Argonauts;
- Patrick Lavoie, Ottawa REDBLACKS;
- Kyries Hebert, Montreal Alouettes.
Below are images from the event.
2016 Nissan CFL Press - Canadian International Auto Show-Toronto