Media members must enter at Gate 1A and take a COVID-19 rapid antigen test and produce a negative result before conducting any media activities.
PLEASE BE ADVISED
- For security purposes, individuals must claim their own credentials from the Grey Cup Media Accreditation Office in Room 202 of the Hamilton Convention Centre. No exceptions.
- Proper photo ID is required, i.e. Driver’s license, passport, health card, etc.
Free media parking near Tim Hortons Field is available until Saturday at Lot D located at 52-54 Balsam Ave. N.
HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS
While media accreditation may be approved prior to arrival onsite in Hamilton, the CFL reserves the right to deny or withhold the credential if media members are unable to provide valid proof of vaccination against COVID-19 at pickup.
All accredited media will be required to have daily rapid antigen tests when arriving at facilities. They must wear masks at all times when not eating or drinking. They must fully abide by government-mandated health and safety guidelines and the CFL’s Return to Play Protocol during Grey Cup Week and the championship game. Failure to adhere to these rules may result in a credential being revoked without notice or appeal, and immediate removal from areas designated for media coverage.
DETAILS: GREY CUP MEDIA ACCREDITATION OFFICE
Hamilton Convention Centre
Saturday, December 11
8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Sunday, December 12
- Winnipeg Blue Bombers walkthrough. Tim Hortons Field. 10:30 – 11:30 a.m.
- Winnipeg Blue Bombers on-field player availability. Tim Hortons Field. 11:30 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Winnipeg Blue Bombers media conference room availability. Tim Hortons Field. 12 – 12:15 p.m.
- Hamilton Tiger-Cats walkthrough. Tim Hortons Field. 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.
- Hamilton Tiger-Cats on-field player availability. Tim Hortons Field. 1:30 – 2 p.m.
- Hamilton Tiger-Cats media conference room availability. Tim Hortons Field. 2 – 2:15 p.m.
Complete event details are available in the updated Media Schedule (attached).