Media members must enter at Gate 1A and take a COVID-19 rapid antigen test and produce a negative result before conducting any media activities.
Media parking near Tim Hortons Field is available for those who applied for – and were granted – parking passes.
HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS
While media accreditation may be approved prior to arrival onsite in Hamilton, the CFL reserves the right to deny or withhold the credential if media members are unable to provide valid proof of vaccination against COVID-19 at pickup.
All accredited media will be required to wear masks at all times when not eating or drinking. They must fully abide by government-mandated health and safety guidelines and the CFL’s Return to Play Protocol during Grey Cup Week and the championship game. Failure to adhere to these rules may result in a credential being revoked without notice or appeal, and immediate removal from areas designated for media coverage.
- Football Reporters of Canada AGM and HOF induction brunch. Courtyard Hamilton. 9 a.m.
- Pressbox opens to the media. Tim Hortons Field. 3 p.m.
- Hamilton Tiger-Cats Head Coach pre-game availability. Tim Hortons Field. 4 p.m.
- Winnipeg Blue Bombers Head Coach pre-game availability. Tim Hortons Field. 4:15 p.m.
- Non-rights holders’ in-bowl stand-ups. Tim Hortons Field. 4:30 – 4:45 p.m.
- 108th Grey Cup. Tim Hortons Field. 6 p.m.
Complete event details are available in the updated Media Schedule (attached).