#MARKSCFLWEEK PREVIEW: FRIDAY, MARCH 24TH
A LOOK AHEAD - CFL Combine presented by adidas
Friday, March 24, 2017 — (REGINA) The CFL Combine presented by adidas gets underway on Friday, pitting the best of the best against each other and themselves as prospects vie to make a good impression on the scouts, coaches, and GMs in attendance.
CFL FanFest continues on apace with CFL stars available for autograph signings, #MarksCFLWeek Live with host Brodie Lawson, and exciting activations and activities for fans young and old.
Media access notes for the CFL Combine presented by adidas:
- Because of multiple arrival times on Thursday, all media interviews need to be coordinated through CFL Communications. Media is not permitted in the rooms for medical testing, measurements, flexibility and body fat percentage.
- On Friday and Saturday, all player interviews will take place following the completion of the prospects’ testing and evaluation drills in the press conference room (‘’Sillinger’s Corner’’).
- A portion of the EventPlex’s mezzanine is reserved for media covering the events. Media are asked to access the mezzanine and the press conference room through stairs located on The Co-operators’ Centre concourse.
- Only CFL production and football operation cameras will be permitted on the field. No additional cameras will have access to the field to protect the safety of the players and the live broadcast. Camera operators without the appropriate accreditation will be asked to leave the field and move to a designated media area in the mezzanine.
- Only accredited photographers & videographers with CFL bibs are permitted on field.
- Media can access a clean feed of the CFL’s Combine broadcast (which includes the 40-Yard Dash, Bench Press and one-on-ones).
- The footage can be acquired by using the FTP information below. There is no fee to access the footage and the only restriction is that it cannot be sold.
The following is FTP information for media to access footage from the 2017 CFL Combine presented by adidas. This FTP will remain open until Tuesday, March 28, 2017.
IP Address: 22.214.171.124
A media schedule for Mark's CFL Week is attached. More information can be found at MarksCFLWeek.ca.
All times are local.
Friday, March 24th, 2017
A light breakfast, lunch, and snacks will be provided for the media on Friday, all in Sillinger's Corner at Evraz Place
8:30am | EventPlex, Evraz Place
CFL Combine presented by adidas - Height and weight measurements followed by the video shoot. This event is closed to the media.
9:30am-11:30am | EventPlex, Evraz Place
CFL Combine presented by adidas - Vertical and broad jump. Order of testing: OL, DL, RB, LB, QB, WR, DB. This event is open to the media. Players will be made available to the media by request after the completion of morning testing.
4:00pm - 5:00pm | Banner Hall & the Ag-Ex Building, Evraz Place
#MarksCFLWeek Live - Host Brodie Lawson will speak with CFL stars about their offseasons, their hopes for the 2017 season, and more. Guests include Alex Singleton, Nic Demski, Jarriel King, and Derek Dennis.
5:30pm - 6:30pm | Banner Hall, Evraz Place
CFL player autograph sessions - Recently-retired Chris Best, Canadian content Brandon Bridge, and Rider favourite Caleb Holley will be signing autographs and chatting with fans.
5:00pm - 6:30pm | CFL Fan Cave, Evraz Place
CFL Trivia - Put your mind and memory to the test with questions from Steve Daniel, the league's head statistician.
7:00pm - 9:00pm | EventPlex, Evraz Place
CFL Combine presented by adidas - The Bench Press (225lbs) will air live on CFL.ca. Order of testing: WR, DB, RB, LB, QB, DL, OL. Players will be made available to the media by request after the completion of evening testing.
#MARKSCFLWEEK PREVIEW: FRIDAY, MARCH 24TH https://t.co/25bwAfd5vD #CFL— paulosenra 2017-03-24 14:19:25