Steven Nielsen Notes:
- Born and raised in Dragoer, Denmark.
- Showcased his skills as the starting left tackle on the 2015 IFAF World Development Team and selected to participate in the 2016 Euro Futures All-Star Game at Amsterdam Arena.
- Was named to the Danish U19 National Team as well as the International Federation of American Football World Team.
- Moved to the US for his final two years of high school to play for La Lumiere High School in La Porte, Ind.
- After receiving multiple offers, he decided to attend Eastern Michigan.
- During his tenure he appeared in 49 games for the Eagles, starting in 39. He helped Eastern reach three postseason bowl games (Bahamas - 2016, Camellia - 2018, Quick Lane - 2019), as well as three consecutive wins over Power Five opponents (Rutgers - 2017, Purdue - 2018, Illinois - 2019).
- Earned MAC Distinguished Scholar Athlete and was Named to the Academic All-MAC Team twice.
- Following his collegiate career, he signed as a free agent with the Jacksonville Jaguars.
ZOOM CALL DETAILS:
MEDIA ZOOM CALL WITH STEVEN NIELSEN
On the Call
OL | Steven Nielsen
Tuesday, April 6
Zoom Call Details
Please contact Lucas Barrett (email@example.com) for the details