Bruno Labelle Notes:
- Born and raised in Montreal, Quebec and attended Collège Montmorency.
- Chose to attend University of Cincinnati over offers from several Mid-American Conference schools and interest from several Big Ten schools.
- Played four seasons with the Cincinnati Bearcats.
- Named to the 2019 American Athletic Conference All-Academic Team.
- Earned a bachelor’s degree in communication in May 2019 and his MBA in December 2020.
- Played a key part in the Bearcats’ success during the 2020 season where the team went undefeated in the regular season (8-0), won the American Athletic Conference Championship, and earned a berth in the Chick-Fil-A Peach Bowl against Georgia.
ZOOM CALL DETAILS:
MEDIA ZOOM CALL WITH BRUNO LABELLE
On the Call
TE | Bruno Labelle | University of Cincinnati
Tuesday, March 2
Zoom Call Details
Please contact Lucas Barrett ([email protected]) for the details.