All applications must be submitted by no later than Tuesday, August 20, 2019 at 5 p.m. ET/ 6 p.m. AT.
Members of the media are invited to apply for accreditation to the following events:
- CFL Alumni Association Golf Tournament and media availability (August 23)
- Photo opportunity: Montreal Alouettes Team Arrival (August 24, approx. arrival: 12:15 p.m. AT)
- Media availability: Montreal Alouettes at Croix-Bleue Medavie Stadium (August 24, time TBC)
- Photo opportunity: Toronto Argonauts Team Arrival (August 24, approx. arrival: 2:30 p.m. AT)
- Media availability: Toronto Argonauts at Croix-Bleue Medavie Stadium (August 24, time TBC)
- 2019 Touchdown Atlantic game at Croix-Bleue Medavie Stadium (August 25, kickoff at 1 p.m. AT)
Details for media accreditation are available in the attached policy and guidelines.
Tickets to Touchdown Atlantic are available via ticketmaster.ca. Seating in the New Country 96.9 Family Zone, including a hot dog and a soft drink, are $29, while tickets in the licensed 19-and-over C103 Party Zone are $45. Bus transfer add-ons are available from Charlottetown, Fredericton, Halifax and Saint John.
Should you have any questions regarding the media accreditation application process, please contact Lucas Barrett at 416-865-4066 or email@example.com.