TSN unveiled today the promo for the all-new CFL THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL. WATCH PROMO HERE.
THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL kicks off with the CFL's opening game: Ottawa vs. Montreal on Thursday, June 25 at 7:00 p.m. ET on TSN (visit TSN.ca for a complete broadcast schedule).
Among the highlights from the all-new THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL:
• A unique broadcast package, including new animations, branding, and other on-screen elements that combine to give THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL a distinct look-and-feel from other CFL ON TSN broadcasts
• Music from local bands featured in THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL pre-game and in-game broadcasts
• An emphasis on the fan experience and energy surrounding the game, both inside and outside the stadium
• Kate McKenna hosting “Now You Know”, a segment featuring special reports and features on hot topics from around the league
• Cabral “Cabbie” Richards presenting a weekly pre-game feature that helps fans get to know the most interesting players in the league
• The THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL social media hub, designed to share content from fans on both TSN and CFL social platforms
The newest destination for CFL fans is complemented by a new promotional campaign, created in-house by the award-winning Bell Media Agency, debuting today on TSN.
TSN is the official television broadcaster of the CFL with live coverage of every single game, including the playoffs and the 103rd GREY CUP presented by Shaw in Winnipeg on November 29. Bell Media's TSN and RDS recently announced an extension of their long-term multi-platform partnership with the CFL through to 2021.
Thursday, June 25
• Ottawa vs. Montreal - 7 p.m. ET on TSN
Thursday, July 2
• Hamilton vs. Winnipeg - 8 p.m. ET on TSN
Thursday, July 9
• Ottawa vs. Edmonton - 8:30 p.m. ET on TSN
Thursday, July 16
• Hamilton vs. Montreal - 7 p.m. ET on TSN
Thursday, July 30
• BC vs. Winnipeg - 8 p.m. ET on TSN
Thursday, August 6
• Edmonton vs. Montreal - 9:30 p.m. ET on TSN
Thursday, August 13
• Edmonton vs. Montreal - 7 p.m. ET on TSN
Thursday, August 20
• Montreal vs. BC - 9:30 p.m. ET on TSN
Thursday, August 27
• Montreal vs. Hamilton - 7 p.m. ET on TSN
Thursday, September 3
• BC vs. Montreal - 7 p.m. ET on TSN
*Schedule subject to change
TSN is Canada's Sports Leader and #1 specialty network. With a broad portfolio of multimedia sports assets, TSN delivers world-class content across its industry-leading platforms including five national television feeds, TSN.ca, TSN GO, and TSN Radio stations across the country. With more championship events than any broadcaster in the country, TSN's roster of live sports programming includes the Grey Cup, IIHF World Junior Championship, FIFA Women's World Cup Canada 2015™, CFL, NFL, NBA, MLS, Toronto Maple Leafs, Ottawa Senators, Winnipeg Jets, Season of Champions Curling, UEFA Euro 2016, MLB, Barclays Premier League, Golf's Majors, NASCAR, F1, Grand Slam Tennis, NCAA March Madness, and Skate Canada and Rugby Canada events. TSN is a division of Bell Media, which is part of BCE Inc. (TSX, NYSE: BCE), Canada's largest communications company