TORONTO (November 13, 2023) – Media members are invited to the arrival of the Grey Cup Trophy as the Canadian Football League (CFL), the Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) and the Royal Canadian Navy (RCN) kick-off Grey Cup Week.
The Grey Cup will travel onboard His Majesty’s Canadian Ship (HMCS) Harry DeWolf and arrive at HMCS Star Naval Reserve Division on Monday, November 13 at 11:15 p.m. ET.
Media are invited to capture the arrival of the ship and attend the official Grey Cup Arrival Ceremony as the CAF and the CFL celebrate the Naval Reserve’s 100 years of service to Canada.
Media members must RSVP directly with Guillaume Tremblay-St-Gelais, Senior Manager, Communications and Public Affairs at [email protected] before 10 a.m. ET on November 13.
Grey Cup media accreditation is required to attend the event. Media parking (off Dock Service Road) is available at HMCS Star Naval Reserve Division.
Please note that media must sign in at the main building upon arrival.
- Arrival of the Grey Cup Trophy to Hamilton
- Monday, November 13
- 11:15 p.m. ET (approx.) – HMCS Harry DeWolf arrives at Pier 8
- Please note the ship will likely be visible earlier as it passes the Burlington Canal Lift Bridge en route to the pier.
- 1:15 p.m. ET (approx.) – Official Grey Cup Arrival Ceremony
- Grey Cup Arrival
Pier 8 (Adjacent to HMCS Haida National Historic Site on Pier 9)
658 Catharine St. N
- Official Grey Cup Arrival Ceremony
HMCS Star Naval Reserve Division, Drill Deck
650 Catharine St. N
- Commander Guillaume Côté of the Royal Canadian Navy & Commander of HMCS Harry DeWolf
- Commissioner Randy Ambrosie, CFL
- Caretaker Bob Young, Hamilton Sports Group
- Mayor Andrea Horwath, City of Hamilton
- Additional distinguished guests