Saturday, March 24, 2018 — Saturday, March 24, 2018 — (WINNIPEG) – The stars of tomorrow will show scouts what they’ve got at the CFL Combine presented by adidas, which gets underway at 10:00am with the 40-yard dash, short shuttle, three-cone drill and bench press, which will be broadcast live on CFL.ca. See the full schedule here.
The Mark’s CFL Week Fan Fest continues as fans meet their favourite players. Alongside fun games for the whole family and activations to test yourself in the same drills and on the same turf as the prospects, #MarksCFLWeek #TweetUp will be held tonight in the Twisted Tea Fan Cave.
A media schedule for Mark's CFL Week and the media guide for the CFL Combine presented by adidas are attached. More information can be found at MarksCFLWeek.ca.
All times are local (CST).
Media Access Notes:
- Because of multiple arrival times, all media interviews need to be coordinated through CFL Communications. Media is not permitted in the rooms for medical testing, measurements, flexibility and body fat percentage.
- On Saturday and Sunday, all player interviews will take place following the completion of the prospects’ testing and evaluation drills.
- Media members covering the events are asked to do so in the designated media areas.
- Only CFL production and football operation cameras will be permitted on the field. No additional cameras will have access to the field to protect the safety of the players and the live broadcast. Camera operators without the appropriate accreditation will be asked to leave the field and move to a designated media area.
- Only accredited photographers & videographers with CFL bibs are permitted on-field.
Media Footage Acquisition:
- Media can access a clean feed of a highlight pack of the CFL’s Combine broadcast (which will include top performers of the 40-Yard Dash, Bench Press and B-roll of player individuals drills and 1-on-1s).
- Usage, for editorial purposes only, will be limited to 30 seconds (cumulative total) at no cost. Footage cannot be sold. Please contact CFL Communications with requests.